Can't See All Images While Surfing

Diskussion i 'International forum' startad av tuko, 28 maj 2011.

1. tuko

tuko Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

I have a HTC Desire that has been frustrating me with pictures on the internet.

No matter which browser I use, HTC Original, Dolphin, Maxthon or Opera Mini on a forum that I run SOA4x4 I can not see the images that members upload in my mobile. Yes, I have seen them at one time but for some reason beyond me I can no longer see them. :mad: I can and do click where I know where the images is, the "loading" symbol shows and does nothing from that point.

What is adding to the frustration is that if I go else wheres on the internet I can see images at other forums.

I've searched and found that it's been recommended to reboot in theses rare cases of not seeing images but this has not produced any result for me. I've updated to the latest Flash 10.3 and still nothing......Did I check or uncheck something that I shouldn't have or is this a known fault with a solution?

Thanks in advance.

2. otto

otto Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

I tried it out using Opera Mobile and stock GB browser, and the forum/image gallery works perfectly (although the large image js popup appears at the very top). Have you tried out Opera Mobile, or just Mini? With Mobile you can remote debug any page using Dragonfly in the desktop Opera browser. I debugged your forum using Dragonfly and found no errors what so ever(!) If you coded it yourself - great work :)

The issue seems to be related to your android version rather then the browser as no browser works as it should.

3. Zerge

Zerge Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tele2
    Telefon:
    iPhone 15 256GB

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tele2
    Telefon:
    iPhone 15 256GB
    Telefon 2:
    Nokia X10
    Platta:
    iPad Air 2022 256GB
    Is it that your operator blocks the images?

4. gemeby

gemeby Infant Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

The issue seems to be related to your android version rather then the browser as no browser works as it should.

5. Ascii

Ascii Android Expert Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    3 148

MINA ENHETER

Have you tried putting in a custom ROM?

6. Zerge

Zerge Senior Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Tele2
    Telefon:
    iPhone 15 256GB

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Tele2
    Telefon:
    iPhone 15 256GB
    Telefon 2:
    Nokia X10
    Platta:
    iPad Air 2022 256GB
    Try to use Opera Mini, or puffin.
    They are using servers to shrink the images, if that doesnt work try a custom rom

7. Aemo

Aemo Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Idk, since images work elsewhere... could it be such as simple thing as having ticked a "do not show images" setting in your profile on that forum?