Problem: Fel: IMSI_UNKNOWN_IN_HLR - vad betyder det?

Diskussion i 'G3 - Allmänt' startad av Jocce81, 27 maj 2015.

1. Jocce81

Jocce81 Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Får felmeddelandet "IMSI_UNKNOWN_IN_HLR" och ingen mottagning. (Den står bara och söker).
    Inte gjort något med telefonen, den var så i morse. Inte bytt abonemang eller liknande.

Har startat om (tagit ur batteriet), även provat att manuellt välja nätverk osv.

Någon som har koll på vad det kan vara?

Sitter i telefonkö med Telia, men tänkte ganska ofta så får man snabbare / bättre svar här ;)

/Jocce

2. torbjorn

torbjorn Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Jag skulle ta ur simkortet, fukta det lätt och sedan stopp tillbaka det.

3. torbjorn

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Hittade mycket spännande texter på nätet när jag sökte med ditt felmeddelande och har förstått att din mobil har en diskussion med operatören. De få gånger i mitt liv jag haft sådana problem har handlat om skräp på simkortet eller liknande.

4. torbjorn

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

In a radio network, if the location updating request of a mobile terminal has been accepted, the radio network allocates a Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity (TMSI) to the mobile terminal. The radio network sends the TMSI in a location updating accept message to the mobile terminal. The mobile terminal then identifies itself with the TMSI. The location updating is a procedure for informing the network whether an International Mobile Station Identity (IMSI) stored in the mobile terminal and a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card is activated or deactivated.In a case that the location updating request is rejected, the network informs the mobile terminal that the SIM or Universal SIM (USIM) is invalid such that the mobile terminal is in a limited service state until the mobile terminal is reset or the SIM/USIM is reloaded. The cause of the rejection may be any of (1) an illegal Mobile Equipment (ME) (International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) error), (2) an illegal Mobile Station (MS) (SIM ID error), and (3) an unknown MS identity (ID) (i.e. IMSI) in Home Location Register (HLR) (IMSI_UNKNOWN_IN_HLR).More particularly, the location update rejection caused by the “unknown IMSI in HLR (IMSI_UNKNOWN_IN_HLR)” occurs when the IMSI included in the location updating request message is not registered with the HLR.However, the rejection due to “unknown IMSI in HRL” may occur due to a network management problem, e.g. an unintentional drop of the IMSI from a list. In this case, the mobile terminal is regarded as an illegal mobile terminal, even with the valid SIM/USIM card inserted, and thereafter may not receive a normal service from the network

5. katho

katho Android Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    4 297

MINA ENHETER

Du behöver nog ett nytt sim-kort eller att Telia aktiverar det igen eller nåt.

6. Jocce81

Jocce81 Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Telia hade fått för sig att avaktivera mitt Simkort helt enkelt...

Men de återaktiverade det och nu fungerar det!

/Jocce

bernard gillar detta.
  7. torbjorn

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Hurra!