Tips: MyXperia är nu tillgänglig!

Diskussion i 'Xperia P' startad av gahrgamel, 28 feb 2013.

1. gahrgamel

gahrgamel Kid Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

Hej!

Jag tänkte bara tipsa om att MyXperia nu finns tillgänglig för oss med Xperia P. Igår plingade det till i min telefon om att en uppdatering fanns tillgänglig och efter att ha installerat programvaran aktiverade jag den i Inställningar->Xperia->MyXperia.

Jag testade nyss att lokalisera och larma min telefon, och det fungerar utmärkt. Du får ett mail med karta och adressen till telefonens position. Det krävs dock att du kopplar Sonys system till ditt Gmail-konto, så jag hoppas inte att mitt Google-lösenord sparas i Sonys system med tanke på Sonys bristande säkerhetstänk.

2. Mini Android Mobile

Mini Android Mobile Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

my Xperia is currently available as a pilot offering
    to Xperia™ users in the Nordic countries.

gratis nu men senare kan det bli betal tjänst men men

sammt om man blir av med mobilen så är risken att personen kör factory reset men då kontakar man polisen och spärrar mobilen eget nr då blir mobilen obrukbara

3. Mini Android Mobile

Mini Android Mobile Teen Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:

MINA ENHETER

från sony suport:

What is my Xperia?

If you happen to misplace your Xperia™ device, the my Xperia service helps you to find it and protect private information by locking your device or even deleting all information on your device. The my Xperia service is offered by Sony Mobile Communications free of charge.

The my Xperia service uses the Google account on your device. If you are using several Google accounts on your device, you can sign in with any of them. You can connect several devices to my Xperia, using the same Google account.

For the my Xperia service to work, your smartphone or tablet must be turned on and has to have a working data connection.
    Locate

The Locate function helps you to find your Xperia™ device, by locating it on a map. If my Xperia cannot find your device immediately, an email is sent to your Google account once your device has been located.
    Sound alert

If you misplace your device, for example, when you are at home, you can make it play a sound to help you find it. The sound alert overrides all volume settings on your device and plays the sound on full volume.
    Lock

You can lock your device with a four digit PIN code. The PIN code that you choose replaces the existing screen lock (e.g. pattern, PIN, password) on your device.

When you lock the device you can also write a message that will be displayed on the screen of your device when it is found. You can also set a phone number where the finder can reach you.

When you lock your device using my Xperia, a confirmation message is sent to your Google account.
    Erase

If you want to make sure that nobody gets hold of any private information on your misplaced device, you can erase the data remotely. You can choose to erase the data on internal memory, memory card or both. Once the data has been erased, it can only be restored if you have a backup.

When you erase your device using my Xperia, a confirmation message is sent to your Google account.

Note! The my Xperia service is currently available as a pilot offering to Xperia™ users in the Nordic countries. During the pilot, my Xperia is only available in English.
    Getting started with my Xperia
    Download and activate my Xperia

Install the my Xperia application on your device. Find and tap Settings > About phone > Software update > New apps > My Xperia and tap the install icon.
    Activate my Xperia on your device. Find and tap Settings > Xperia > My Xperia > Activate.
    An email is sent to your Google account to confirm that your my Xperia account is activated.

Verify that my Xperia is working

From a computer or another device, verify that your my Xperia account is working by using the Locate, Alert sound or Lock function. If nothing happens, find and tap Settings > Xperia > My Xperia > Enable necessary services on your device. Then verify that my Xperia is working.
    Troubleshooting
    My device does not appear when I login to my Xperia

Make sure you have activated my Xperia on your device. Follow the steps in Getting started with my Xperia.
    Make sure you are logged in to the same Google account on the my Xperia web site and your device.

I try to locate, alert, lock, or erase my device using my Xperia, but nothing happens

If you are using the Extended standby mode / STAMINA mode on your device, mobile data is automatically disabled when the screen is off. This prevents my Xperia to locate, lock, erase or alert your device. Use another phone and call your mobile phone to wake up the screen. Then try again to locate, alert, lock, or erase your device.
    If your device is turned off when trying to locate, alert, lock or erase, the function will be carried out as soon as the device is turned on again.
    If you lost your device when being abroad, and it does not have data roaming turn on, my Xperia cannot control your device.
    If you are unlucky, the person who has found your device turns it off, inactivates my Xperia or disables any necessary service, my Xperia will not be able to control your device.

I cannot find my Xperia on my device after download and install

Find and tap Settings > Xperia > My Xperia.

I cannot remember the PIN code I used to lock my device

You can lock you device again with a new PIN code, and then unlock your device using that PIN code.