Google kommer börja bestraffa sidor som kör popup reklam

Diskussion i 'Sajtrelaterat - hjälp och förslag' startad av cavveman, 24 aug 2016.

1. cavveman

cavveman Adult Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Comviq
    Telefon:
    OnePlus 7t Pro

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Comviq
    Telefon:
    OnePlus 7t Pro
    @bernard@bernard

Google kommer börja straffa webbsidor som kör popupreklam i mobiltelefoner. Kanske säkrast att börja kolla upp vilka av era leverantörer som förlitar sig mer eller mindre på popupreklam.
    Straffet kommer bli att i sökresultaten så hamnar popupsidorna längre ner.
    Och de som är godkända hamnar högre upp.

Although the majority of pages now have text and content on the page that is readable without zooming, we’ve recently seen many examples where these pages show intrusive interstitials to users. While the underlying content is present on the page and available to be indexed by Google, content may be visually obscured by an interstitial. This can frustrate users because they are unable to easily access the content that they were expecting when they tapped on the search result.

Pages that show intrusive interstitials provide a poorer experience to users than other pages where content is immediately accessible. This can be problematic on mobile devices where screens are often smaller. To improve the mobile search experience, after January 10, 2017, pages where content is not easily accessible to a user on the transition from the mobile search results may not rank as highly.

• Showing a popup that covers the main content, either immediately after the user navigates to a page from the search results, or while they are looking through the page.
    • Displaying a standalone interstitial that the user has to dismiss before accessing the main content.
    • Using a layout where the above-the-fold portion of the page appears similar to a standalone interstitial, but the original content has been inlined underneath the fold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ändringarna kommer börja gälla 2017.01.10

https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2016/08/helping-users-easily-access-content-on.html

bernard gillar detta.