Guide: OnePlusRecovery Tool (V1.0) | Restore Stock (CM11s) | Fix Bricks | ETC

Diskussion i 'OnePlus One - ROM-filer och utveckling' startad av conny85, 12 jan 2015.

1. conny85

conny85 Professional Droid Hedersmedlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Operatör:
    Halebop
    Telefon:
    OnePlus 6

MINA ENHETER

Operatör:
    Halebop
    Telefon:
    OnePlus 6
    Telefon 2:
    Oneplus 3
    halloj! Tips om ett Grymt verktyg för den som hard brickar sin oneplus one som jag råka göra ;) då varken vol up + power eller vol down + power inte funkade. Luren var stendöd helt enkelt. Händer detta dig med är denna guide guld värd. (givetvis kan du använda denna guide även som återställningsverktyg så du får stock rom och OTA updates)

Verktygsprogrammet ligger på XDA och OP är Zyxxeil. http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/tool-oneplusrecovery-tool-v1-0-restore-t2991851

Det roliga med instruktionerna var att hur mycket jag än kämpade med att installera drivrutinerna kunde jag inte få dom att funka på min dator. gjorde en google sökning på några timmar och läste och läste och kunde se att fler hade samma problem med att drivisarna inte gick att få in. Testade ALLA tips som gavs i original tråden men icke sa nicke. Verkade som det funka för vissa och inte för andra då det som sagt var fler än jag som hade problem och inte kunde göra så mycket mer. Till slut hitta ja en lösning. Jag lägger upp original tråden om du hard brickar din lur och testa hur det går för dig. Får du inte det att funka med deras drivrutiner så kommer jag även skriva ut hur jag gjorde längre ned.

Quote:
    Hey guys, I am posting this in hopes that it will solve your problem now or in the future. This is basically a modified Msm8974DownloadTool that includes the CM11s (XNPH44S) ROM rather than the color OS ROM (Skipping the whole fastboot flash step and just using this program) as well as its 85% translated (Making it easier to use). This will fix any bricks that you might have gotten yourself into or if you simply want to restore to the stock CM11s firmware. Hope you guys enjoy [​IMG]

NOTE: (THIS MEANS READ)
    1.) RUN PROGRAM AS ADMINISTRATOR (OR IT WILL FAIL)
    2.) If windows 8 nags that it might be unsafe just click more info and click RUN ANYWAY. (Reason: I modified the exe file to flash CM11s rather than Color OS and it causes it to loose the signature.)
    3) If drivers dont work or your device is not detected for whatever reason install the QPST tool.

Instructions
    1.) Connect your phone to your PC.
    2.) Make sure the OnePlusRecoveryTool is open and your PHONE IS OFF.
    3.) Hold Volume UP + Power
    4.) Your computer should detect it (If not then install proper drivers, Look below)
    5.) Click Refresh - Something should be different on one of the columns of the program.
    6.) Click Start (Make sure Normal Restore is ticked)
    7.) It should flash (It might take a long time to flash System.img and or Userdata.img sometimes)
    8.) It will show green once its done, at this point you can disconnect device and hold power to reboot.
    9.) You should be fully restored to stock CM11s. Enjoy [​IMG]

Video on how to use:

Jag är medlem på China-devices.com och skrev en uppföljning på mitt problem som jag nu kommer klistra in här och det är lösningen på hur jag fick det att funka som är bekräftat av flertal som hade samma problem.orkar inte skriva om allt på Svenska så du får överleva att jag kopiera och klistrar in det jag skrev där.

Quote: OK so where the problem began for me was at stage 3 and instructions stage 4. let me explain ! the QPST program didnt work at all. It couldn't find my phone at all. stage 4 in instructions said that after plugging in USB cable the computer will find your device! YES it did but here is the problem.

The computer find my device as a qhsusb_bulk device (which a hard brick device usually gets) My computer starts looking for drivers, and then it is supposed to find them drivers that you previously installed from the tool folder... But no it does not!! I get error , no correct drivers can be found!. Both Windows 7 and 8 block unsigned driver installations (even if I deactivate unsigned driver installation). I read on several forums that more people had exact same problem as me but couldnt get it to work..
    I've tried overwriting these settings and spent half night messing with it, and I never go the next steps to work properly.
    I started to look all over internet, they say google is your best friend and sure thing it is hehe after 3hours of googling I finally found a solution.

Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 DRIVERS [​IMG]
    I found a Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 2.1.0.5 for Windows 7 that I used. I opened the Device Manager, I found my device named QHSUSB_BULK in the list with an yellow triangle. I pressed update drivers and once i pointed my driver search to this file on my desktop and overwrite QHSUSB_BULK with Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 the phone restore was all over in minutes.
    SO if someone else use this tool and get exact same error as me and are felling hopeless, just try my method and see if it works for you. im glad it worked out with that Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver since several other also had same problem as me and later got it to work with that driver just like me.
    Länkar:
    Qualcomm drivers
    http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-OnePlusRecovery-Tool-Restore-Stock-CM11s-Fix-Bricks-ETC

Last edited: 18 jan 2015
    foxman och Wafflez gillar detta.
  2. Prelow

Prelow Professional Droid Medlem

Mottagna gillanden:
    Telefon:
    iPhone 12 Pro 256gb

MINA ENHETER

Telefon:
    iPhone 12 Pro 256gb
    Telefon 2:
    iPhone 6S
    Telefon 3:
    Htc Desire, SGS2+
    Platta:
    iPad Pro ”11
    Hej! Har exakt samma problem som du hade.. Min OPO heter också QHSUSB_BULK i datorn. Problemet är att jag vet inte hur jag installerar de andra Qualcomm drivrutinerna. Det här sätter stopp för hela processen med att återställa min OPO. Riktigt störande och behöver hjälp snabbt!

Tackar för snabbt svar!!